The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics  

Go Back   The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics > Relationships, Health & Travel > Intimacy, Sexuality & Sex

Intimacy, Sexuality & Sex Sex isn't taboo at GoGabber! Ask questions and give answers!

Old 06-03-12, 01:21 PM   #21
Gabbibo
GG Evangelist

Thanked 6,793 Times in 2,506 Posts
Gabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really nice

Send gift to a Friend

)))))))))))

maybe she send her nude photo to all her ex?
Old 13-04-12, 10:31 PM   #22
krevedko Female
GG Master

Thanked 1,505 Times in 783 Posts
krevedko will become famous soon enough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
What would you do if your ex-girlfriend started sending you (by email)her beautiful nude photos?
Could be worse, I guess. Your ex could have texted you to inform that he/she was gonna take his/her life cause without you his/her life didn't make any sense.

Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
Old 14-04-12, 10:07 AM   #23
Ramon Male
GG Prophet

Location: In God's chosen land where inviting pools of generosity and kindness still exist and where Democracy
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,888 Posts
Ramon is a jewel in the roughRamon is a jewel in the roughRamon is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
What would you do if your ex-girlfriend started ----.
Sorry to be a spoil sport but I cannot conceive of ever having a girl friend who was that immature and silly .

The situation would never arise .
It's like asking me what I am going to do if the wombat I regularly " communicate " with, becomes pregnant . It just is not going to happen , because I don't entertain wombats in the first place .
This User Says Thank You to Ramon :
krevedko (14-04-12)
Old 02-09-12, 09:44 PM   #24
TaylorFarms Male
GG Newbie

TaylorFarms is on a distinguished road

Send gift to a Friend

Default depends

It depends on why she's an ex, how you feel about her, and how you feel about your new mate. If the love of my life dumped me and I got with a girl that I just liked then a week or month later the love said she made a big mistake and was trying to tempt me with these pics I'd dump the new girl and get back together. So my answer is E. Not enough information for an answer.

And as far as the person talkin bout wombats, how old are u, 19? Crazier things than this have happened.

Tags
angry, attention, block, desperate, enjoy, folder, happiness, ladies, men, mental, naked, nude, photos, pics, precent, question, return, robot, sender, sexual, spam, state