The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics  

Go Back   The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics > Culinary, History, Art and Entertainment > Music, Songs & Bands

Old 15-02-12, 03:13 PM   #11
statajack Male
GG Guru

Thanked 4,128 Times in 2,127 Posts
statajack is a jewel in the roughstatajack is a jewel in the roughstatajack is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by krevedko View Post
We ain't deaf here.
But we're bog-eyed, blue and furry.
herry (15-02-12), krevedko (15-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 04:36 PM   #12
Sarah
GG Evangelist

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,500 Posts
Sarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Excuse me for placing it here - it is one very young Russian starlet from the Star Factory singng her song here... I find it very classy, as this song is one of the most difficult for vocal performance. I actually changed my mind about this singer after I heard this one...

3 Users Say Thank You to Sarah
Andylad (17-02-12), Gabber (15-02-12), krevedko (15-02-12)
Old 17-02-12, 01:35 AM   #13
Andylad Male
GG Geek

Andylad has a spectacular aura aboutAndylad has a spectacular aura aboutAndylad has a spectacular aura about

Send gift to a Friend

I'm presuming star factory is like our X factor or Britain's got talent? if so did she win the competition? and she only won a new set of curlers?
btw she was very good, & a very pretty lady.
Old 17-02-12, 05:51 AM   #14
Sarah
GG Evangelist

Sarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

She was once nominated to Eurovision from Russia - 3 or something years ago and did not win anything... And I was always wondering why such a quite average singer was ever nominated. She is popular in Russia to some extent, but nothing outstanding. And I was sure she is just another pair of so-called "singing panties" until I heard her snging this one. I do not know what is wrong with them - young Russian singers - they sing something so "indigestible" that you always wonder - who are they and why are they here... But then you hear them snging something classic and understand - they are awesome!
Excuse me for one more example here, but it was the biggest surprise for me to hear this Russian singer, who I also considered a waste of efforts (though he is the only one Russian winner of Eurovision), but who surprised me to almost a shock when I heard him singing this one...

Please, wach this one - it is so much worth every second you spend hearing it...

Old 17-02-12, 08:26 AM   #15
Sarah
GG Evangelist

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylad View Post
I'm presuming star factory is like our X factor or Britain's got talent? if so did she win the competition? and she only won a new set of curlers?
btw she was very good, & a very pretty lady.

Star factory is a different project. We also have Russia's got talent, etc. Star Factory is an American brand, I think - we have many leased programs on TV.
Old 17-02-12, 01:02 PM   #16
Gabbibo
GG Evangelist

Thanked 6,793 Times in 2,506 Posts
Gabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really nice

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSarah View Post
Excuse me for placing it here - it is one very young Russian starlet from the Star Factory singng her song here... I find it very classy, as this song is one of the most difficult for vocal performance. I actually changed my mind about this singer after I heard this one...

this is not her voice, this is one programm, cool edit. And in this video is play back.

I liked Sawicheva, but then i heard her live i was disapointed

For example her performance at Eurovision.
Old 17-02-12, 01:06 PM   #17
Gabbibo
GG Evangelist

Thanked 6,793 Times in 2,506 Posts
Gabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really niceGabbibo is just really nice

Send gift to a Friend

today i read that at funerars many people are not welcome, massmedia, funs, her ex husband

who could help me, plsssss! i forgot english and i need something where i could write and automatic correct my mistakes. Do i ask too much?
Old 17-02-12, 04:25 PM   #18
Gabber
GG Guru

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,730 Posts
Gabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond repute

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbibo View Post
today i read that at funerars many people are not welcome, massmedia, funs, her ex husband

who could help me, plsssss! i forgot english and i need something where i could write and automatic correct my mistakes. Do i ask too much?
just go to google translate, ol' Ketchup

http://translate.google.ca/
Gabbibo (17-02-12)

Tags
america, bobby, brown, chart, consolation, dead, destruction, dolly, drugs, early, easy, favorite, feelings, houston, listening, loss, motivation, parton, song, special, sweetheart, topping, voice, whitney