The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics  

Go Back   The GoGabber Forums: Discuss Business, Selling Online, Cars, Girls, Relationships, Property, News & Politics > Sport, Humour & General Chit Chat > Gabbers Blabber & Off Topic Chat

Gabbers Blabber & Off Topic Chat If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Old 15-02-12, 03:44 PM   #71
herry Female
GG Master

herry is on a distinguished road

Send gift to a Friend

fook it, i have very romantic event here, my friend left me with her child and he did poo in his pants...and now he's trying to kill me with his toys, actually its became a nightmare, because something smells but i couldn't detect where and what.
i guess when he grown up, he would say about himself that he is very romantic and relaxed, which would be total lie.
ps everything begins in childhood, that is for sure.
Gabber (15-02-12), krevedko (15-02-12), Sarah (15-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 04:08 PM   #72
shinning_star
GG Geek

shinning_star will become famous soon enoughshinning_star will become famous soon enough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by herry View Post
fook it, i have very romantic event here, my friend left me with her child and he did poo in his pants...and now he's trying to kill me with his toys, actually its became a nightmare, because something smells but i couldn't detect where and what.
i guess when he grown up, he would say about himself that he is very romantic and relaxed, which would be total lie.
That is very romantic, but a day late, though better late than never to meet with somebody who is on your mental and intellectual level!!

Even into pooing his pants and throwing tantrums just like you. And people say that there is no such thing as a perfect match!

But no room to give in
This User Says Thank You to shinning_star :
Sarah (15-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 04:20 PM   #73
Sarah
GG Evangelist

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,500 Posts
Sarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the roughSarah is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Old 15-02-12, 04:31 PM   #74
Gabber
GG Guru

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,730 Posts
Gabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond repute

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by herry View Post
hmm Anna, the baby was relaxed enough to drop some poo around you...that's a comfortable gift. Maybe he will be both relaxed and romantic when he grows up
Old 15-02-12, 11:03 PM   #75
herry Female
GG Master

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinning_star View Post
That is very romantic, but a day late, though better late than never to meet with somebody who is on your mental and intellectual level!!

Even into pooing his pants and throwing tantrums just like you. And people say that there is no such thing as a perfect match!

ah, Billy, it ismuch better to be on the same intellectual and mental level with child than with you, because child's brain is still developing, on the very contrary of yours, which got deep into 180 kg of pure fat, and stopped working properly...but well i wish you found perfect match for you too, fat, bald, poor.....but with imaginery IQ 130...or might be you'd prefer 187, which also will do.
Old 15-02-12, 11:09 PM   #76
herry Female
GG Master

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabber View Post
hmm Anna, the baby was relaxed enough to drop some poo around you...that's a comfortable gift. Maybe he will be both relaxed and romantic when he grows up
Bobby, he is not a baby already, he is 3 and half old, and about poo..it was not his fault because it was his mother whom givis to him some sort of food, which made him to do so.
and when he growns up, he will be relaxed, and i hope he won't be romantic.
Gabber (15-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 11:19 PM   #77
huney Female
GG Guru

Thanked 3,875 Times in 1,895 Posts
huney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by krevedko View Post
I want to find a talk, dark, handsome man, who is successful, rich, generous, kind, funny, smart, has a good cock and knows how to use it. If with all the above attributes he is also romantic, I wouldn't mind; if not - who the feck cares )))
I'd settle for a man (modestly over 5' 10") who is considerate and intelligent, tolerant, confident with good reason - assuming he has a decent pension. Decent = 2 or 3 million USD

Qualified candidates only please apply to huney@gogabber.com
Gabber (15-02-12), herry (15-02-12), krevedko (16-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 11:26 PM   #78
Gabber
GG Guru

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,730 Posts
Gabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond repute

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by huney View Post
I'd settle for a man (modestly over 5' 10") who is considerate and intelligent, tolerant, confident with good reason - assuming he has a decent pension. Decent = 2 or 3 million USD

Qualified candidates only please apply to huney@gogabber.com
I'm over 5'10" but unfortunately fail every other category
huney (15-02-12)
Old 15-02-12, 11:36 PM   #79
huney Female
GG Guru

Thanked 3,875 Times in 1,895 Posts
huney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the roughhuney is a jewel in the rough

Send gift to a Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinning_star View Post
Just one point......why is this soooo one sided?
Why is this all about romance to women? Why is the talk always about men giving giving giving......we are human too, even short, bald, fat ones like me. Let the women be nice and give to us for once in 100,000 years of evolution!!
It's not one-sided. Well, not always. And it's not about giving per se. It's more about a state of mind. My experience has been that no amount of romance has any effect on a man who is not attuned to it. Even short, fat, bald ones. ...who btw - are often quite lovable given half a chance. I was married to one for 13 years and dated another for almost two years. It's great until they develop "short man" syndrome. Surely not all do, that's just been my experience. They were both good men and our breakups were not a result of either their less than ideal stature, weight, or hairiness - nor were they the result of the lack of same in any other individual. It's all about state of mind.
Gabber (15-02-12)

Tags
attention, billy, boy, dating, desire, dream, expect, gogabber, herry, intellectual, kick, luxury, men, poo, present, private, remembering, romantic, russian, site, tall, ukrainian, whipping, wine, women